These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Looking for fixture Spot-LED 30w Moving head

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
keithsplace
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Looking for fixture Spot-LED 30w Moving head

Post by keithsplace »

I have two moving head fixtures that I am not sure what they are. They are fairly new.
No name on them, all I can tell you is the following.
They are made made in China, Sticker on top says Spot-LED 30watt.
In the menu of fixture, they have 8 or 12 Channel mode selected selection.
They look a little like a ADJ Q-spot more like Neptune Midi Spot 30 mod.J81785
Anyone have an Idea what they are, or can post ficture channel values?
I need the DMX values to build the fixture unless someone knows what this fisture is.
Here is link to pictures of the fixture.
http://www.performancepluspc.com/spotled_30w.htm

JamesLS
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JamesLS

Re: Looking for fixture Spot-LED 30w Moving head

Post by JamesLS »

Is there a manual for them?

Without a manual or make/model not much I can do.
keithsplace
Just started using FS

Post by keithsplace »

Well that is the problem, there is no brand on them. I think I just about have the channels and values worked out and just about have the profile finished. Not exactly correct or exact with the Gobo images and colors but pretty close and I think I can use it as is for now, till I find and answer as to what all these things are, adding all the rotations and moving gobo's are the worst. But I have the colors, gobos, pan,tilt, gobo rotation moving working so far.
I'll post the fixture profile when I get it to a good working profile. I also notice one oddity with the two of them. Addressed them both the same and when through each funtion to make sure the values would work with both, the second color is not the same on both, the acctual color wheel doesn't have the same color gel
in it. So I would guess I need to fix that for them to be really right, I am sure I can use them and work around that for now.
keithsplace
Just started using FS

Posted manual for fixture Spot-LED 30w Moving head

Post by keithsplace »

Finally found the manual for the Mini Spot 30w Moving head.
I have the 12 channel model, it will also run in 8 Channel mode, according to the menu selection
in the fixture.
I will encluded the manual for the 11 Channel version as well.
If someone that is versed in building a fixture, please post.
Like I said I build one but it is not complete or exact as it should be.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kristoffer
Has mastered Fixture Creator

Post by kristoffer »

Here is a fixture for the 8 channel version. When you import it it's gonna go in under manufacturer "IMPORT".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”