These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

STAIRVILLE LED BAR 252 RGB

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
power-button
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

STAIRVILLE LED BAR 252 RGB

Post by power-button »

Hello,
looking for the Fixture for this device... or can anyone help me creating one ???

thanks
;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

power-button

Re: STAIRVILLE LED BAR 252 RGB

Post by power-button »

i would have made a Fixture setting on my own, but the problem is, that the device has got 3x RGB colors... I don't know how to set up... ?!?

Edit:
using my own Fixture, Freestyler does not black out the device... :?

take a look :geek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by remco_k »

power-button wrote: using my own Fixture, Freestyler does not black out the device... :?
Fill in the shutter channel (2) on the "fixture config" tab.
Enter the open and closed value for it and FreeStyler does black it out.

If it for some reason does not you can consider creating a blackout sequence. Create a 1 step sequence where you blackout all your fixtures. Add it to the override buttons and you have created yourself a custom blackout that works and does it the way you want. (e.g. keeping background or stage lights still on).
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
power-button

Post by power-button »

aaah yes, I understand :)
but it is channel 1 for "back out"
channel 2 is only for speed...
When I solve the problem with the 9 color channels, I have made my first working fixture :)
Is there anyone, who can help me on this ??? PLEASE ;)

rock on
Jens
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

power-button wrote:aaah yes, I understand :)
but it is channel 1 for "back out"
channel 2 is only for speed...
When I solve the problem with the 9 color channels, I have made my first working fixture :)
Is there anyone, who can help me on this ??? PLEASE ;)
You need to set channel 1 fixed to 41 ("3 segment mode") and never change it. Then channel 2 is the shutter for all the 3 RGB's. At least, thats what I assume looking at your image posted earlier.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
power-button

Post by power-button »

You need to set channel 1 fixed to 41 ("3 segment mode") and never change it. Then channel 2 is the shutter for all the 3 RGB's. At least, thats what I assume looking at your image posted earlier.
That is no option for me, because I just bought this Device because of the Chase function with the 3 segments. With 4 of them its a great effekt.

(DEUTSCH : Das ist keine Option für mich, ich hab mir die Dinger eben wegen der Lauflichtfunktion der Sekmente gekauft. Mit 4 Stück kann man nen geilen Effekt machen...)

rock on
power-button

Post by power-button »

so this is my final fixture
:fs:
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

well done dont forget to post it in fixture files download section ;)
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

power-button wrote:
That is no option for me, because I just bought this Device because of the Chase function with the 3 segments. With 4 of them its a great effekt.
Thats a good reason.
Still you can start with the default value at 41. Also create a macro that sets that channel.
Then you can use the 2nd channel as shutter.

Another way is what you currently have done by setting the shutter channel to 1. Thats a clever one.
I gues dimming is not possible this way (by using the shutter or intensity controls in FS).
But it might be more clear to give the channel the 'function' name - as it still shares different functions. But thats just a small name change. It wont affect any controls.

Either way, with this fixture it will be the one problem or the other. Its just a choice which one is the best to use. :)

Another way is something already opted earlier:
Create multiple fixture files for this fixture.
Fixture 1: "LED BAR 252 Master" (controlling channel 1...5)
Fixture 2: "LED BAR 252 Sub" (controlling channel 6,7,8)
Fixture 3: "LED BAR 252 Sub" (controlling channel 9,10,11)

Fixture file 2 & 3 are the same, so you have to create one fixture file for that.
But now don't fill in the shutter values, but do enable the RGB option and fill in the RGB channels. FreeStyler will then be able to dim all the RGB channels.

When adding this fixture to FreeStyler, lets assume you addressed the fixture to channel 11. Fixture 1 should be added at channel 11, fixture 2 at channel 16, fixture 3 at channel 19. Its not easier to create + install, but the way it works might be.
wizofreak
FreeStyler Version: 3.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

Post by wizofreak »

Hey,

Power button first thank you for your work, I have your fix a little bit and edit the colors have added. Now it is possible to select all the colors!

greet wizofreak

:fs:

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”