These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Mojo/Geni Spin Master I

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
YeTTi
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2

Mojo/Geni Spin Master I

Post by YeTTi »

Hi all,

does anyone have working fixture files for this?
Nothing seems to exist in the fixture list and I know I should go ahead and try making the fixture myself, but Im sure these must be quite common so would have thought some one would already have them setup. Also, I have no manual which doesnt help.

or.. are there any alternatives?

Thanks

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Mojo/Geni Spin Master I

Post by remco_k »

Moved fixture requests.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
YeTTi

Post by YeTTi »

Ive started setting this up in ficturecreator and doing pretty well, but I have a problem.
You can spin the mirror clockwise and anti-clockwise, much like you can control a scanners mirror. this is transmitted on channel 2 between values 0 and 111. If you go beyond that the scanner spins itself automatically at varying rates in either direction depending on the value.
How can I set it up to be able to control the manual turning of the mirror via the x-axis but only in the range of 0 - 111?
is this possible?
Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mavi »

Try to enter the channel as a gobo channel. Then you can define values from slow to fast as you want. You can controll the spinning by hiting the specific gobos then. You can also use macros to controll the spinning speed with pre-defined values. But I think there is no way to limit the maximum for an channel. It is always a problem if a fixture uses one channel to control more then one function.
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
ghogho

Post by ghogho »

Also have - MJS-3 ELC (Mojo Spin Master III)

Anyone create custom fixture for it?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”