These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

ADJ Color 250D file?

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Johnson Unit
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.?
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

ADJ Color 250D file?

Post by Johnson Unit »

Hi all- brand new here. Just got my Enttec Open USB and 5 pin adaptor in the mail yesterday. I found fixtures for my Intimidator 1.0's and my PAR 64 LED's but nothing for the ADJ Color 250D's. I tried to make one in the fixture creator to no avail, I even tried to find similar color changer fixtures from the library but none would work. This seems to be a fairly common fixture and it's still in production. Anyone have a file for it?

Also, how do you get a dimmer pack to work? I made a file for my simple Eliminator ED15 but it has no controls, neither do the stock ones from other manufacturers... I have some conventional PAR 56's and some Halogen blinders I'd like to control with it.
Thanks in advance! :D

Johnson Unit

Re: ADJ Color 250D file?

Post by Johnson Unit »

I'm also looking for ADJ 64B Led Pro. Again, not on the list. I have found a few other LED 56 that will controll it but would like the real deal!
Johnson Unit

Post by Johnson Unit »

Here are the pdf files if anyone is willing to help out.
Thanks again.
http://www.americandj.com/pdffiles/64bledpro.pdf
http://www.americandj.com/pdffiles/Color250D.pdf
Johnson Unit

Post by Johnson Unit »

Any one take bribes here? Paypal?
Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mavi »

Hi there, and sorry for this late reply. The best way to create fixture files is to do so on your own. There is a realy simple reason: you have the fixture at your side. An other reason is, you will not have to pay someone for doing the fixture file. The user in this forum will provide you help for free, if they can.

To get startet with fixture creator read in the Wiki about it: http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/fixture_creator

If you already have some worke done, it would be nice if you can provide the current pff file (chose "export" in fixture creator) so we can take a look and try to find your problems.

Let's start with the simple dimmerpack. You can crate dimmerpacks in fixture creator but most user do not like it. The problem: you can only define one intensety channel per fixture. But the dimmer has some more. Intensety channels are use for master blackout so you want every channel to be defined. The solution: use a simple one channel PAR can for each dimmer channel. You will finde lots of theme in the fixture list. Be sure the addressing is done right! If you have a 4 channel dimmer with start address 5, you will add 4 simple par cans, first with address 5, second with address 6, third with adress 7 and fourth with address 8.

Not to the other fixtures you asked for. As I said already it is hard to finde your problems without a better discription what is not working (and what is) and without the current pff file. Please discribe your problems better and upload the pff files and I will help you to get this fixtures work.
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Shannon D »

I'm in a good mood today, so I created the file for you. It's not tested, as I don't have this light. I hope this helps solve some of your problems.

Cheers!

SD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Johnson Unit

Post by Johnson Unit »

Thanks so much Shannon, I'll try it tonight!

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”