These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Scheduler help/tutoril request

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Blaide
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: x2 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Scheduler help/tutoril request

Post by Blaide »

I have LED Bar lights around the outside of my business and I have 19 sequences programmed and in the cue window. I saved the 20th cue slot for a sequence which turns all lights off. I want the lights to turn on and run through the sequences at 8:30pm (20:30 Military format) and turn off at 11pm (23:00 Military time).
I set the timecode to the PC Timecode Realtime and set the digits format of the clock to match the format in the cue window's time format. I can set a time for the first sequence to start and set the configuration so that all sequences play one after the other.
I tested it by setting a start time for the first sequence and a another start time 2 minutes later for the sequence that turns all the lights off. When the first time starts, all sequences play one after the other like I want but two minutes later when all the lights should turn off, they don't. What am I missing here?

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Scheduler help/tutoril request

Post by Partyman »

Does the "off" sequence work in sequence creator?
Does the 20th slot actually trigger?
If you put a different sequence in slot 20 does it work?
Blaide
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: x2 3.5.9

Post by Blaide »

What is sequence creator? Yes the 20th slot does trigger. Yes if I put a different sequence in slot 20 it works. I originally had all 20 slots filled with sequences but removed the 20th one to put an "All Off" sequence which I programmed the scheduler to activate at 11pm when we close the store. Well, at 8pm the 1st sequence starts as it should from the time I programmed it to start in the scheduler, and each sequence after the first plays in order. When it gets to the 20th sequence, it shuts the lights off and then it goes back to the first sequence and starts all over again.

Since I set the "All Off' sequence in the scheduler to activate at 11pm, why did it actyivate in sequence with the rest of the sequences in the cue screen? And at 11pm, it did not activate and turn all the leds off.

I want all the sequences to start running at 8pm (20:00) (which I set the time for in the scheduler using the same time format on the laptop as the scheduler), and at 11pm all the sequences should turn off as I set the "All Off' sequence to turn on at 11pm. (23:00) and the lights should not tuen on again until 8pm the next day.
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

Free.png
make sure you don't have "loop all sequences" active and select to "always start with the first sequence"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”