These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chauvet Insignia - Barrel Roll

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
gothambeat
DJ
FreeStyler Version: 2.95f
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Chauvet Insignia - Barrel Roll

Post by gothambeat »

I have an old fixture that I can't seem to get working correctly in FS. There are 4 issues:
1) The fixture has a barrel roller that has 2 channels
Channel 4 is the barrel orientation (0' - 180');
Channel 5 is the barrel rotation (0-120 360' clockwise rotation speed; 121-36 STOP; 137 - 245 ccw rotate speed; 246 - 255 STOP)

2) The fixture has a GOBO wheel on channel 2 with 16 gobos. They are defined between settings 0 and 127. The problem is 127 through 256 is a gobo wheel spin speed (slow->fast)

3) The fixture has a COLOR wheel on channel 3 with 12 colors that are defined between setting 0 and 127. The problem is 127 through 256 is a color wheel spin speed (slow->fast))

4) The fixture has what they call STROBE speed but it is basically a gobo and color wheel bounce effect with the following settings: 0-15 (GOBO Stopped); 16-91 (Adjacent gobo strobe slow->fast); 92-135 (Adjacent color strobe slow->fast); 136-195 (Adjacent COLOR & GOBO strobe slow->fast); 196-255 (Gobo Bounce slow->fast)

Has anyone encountered this type of fixture that mixes functions on the channels? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Chauvet Insignia - Barrel Roll

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hey,
Do you have a half completed fixture or anything like that at all that you can upload? I'll see if I can have a look for you and correct the problems :)

Best Regards,
Nathan
Forum Moderator
gothambeat
DJ
FreeStyler Version: 2.95f
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by gothambeat »

I exported it. I'm not sure if all the graphics come through but here is the file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nathanrs93

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hey,

Thanks. I'll have a look and see if I can't fix your problems for you :)

Best Regards,
Nathan
Forum Moderator
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta

Post by Jan_K »

Here are the DMX table for it.

http://www.chauvetlighting.com/products ... ug-145.pdf

/Jan
Nathanrs93

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hey,

Cheers Jan_k. I'm afraid I can't finish this fixture due to my laptop dying on me and I'm awaiting my new one before I can do anything again unfortunately.

Regards,
Nathan
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta

Post by Jan_K »

Hej again.

It looks like it's an old fixture created before value check.
Some values are 256, max is 255.

There is a new one in this library viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4528

Actually it is this one. (Then you don't have to download the whole lib. )
Chauvet_Insignia.pff
/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”