These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

studio color 250

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Jan H
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

studio color 250

Post by Jan H »

i'm looking for the high end system studio color 250 15 channel moving head fixture file.
i'm new to this forum and i searched this whole forum for it,but i couldn't find it.
please help :roll:

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9

Re: studio color 250

Post by Spirit »

i'm sure it should be somewhere.

but to make it easy do to this link : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4528
and download the fixture libary and there you can find it..

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Jan H

Post by Jan H »

muggos grassias spirit

bedankt
Jan H

Post by Jan H »

spirit it isn't in there.
in this package there is only the studio SPOT 250.
i'm gonna try to build it myself with fixture creater.
too bad the color spot only displays the channel description and not the fixture config.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”