These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

HELP - Happy to Pay for Fixture Files !!

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

HELP - Happy to Pay for Fixture Files !!

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi,

I am making some good attempts at doing my own fixtures however unfortunately I am up against time. I would be happy to send a Paypal payment (an agreed sum) to someone if they can help me out. I am after 6 FS fixture files and their equivalent EV files.

If you wish to reply here or contact me on email I will get straight back to you.

I have tried the files on here and with EV but not getting much joy.

The lights are -

Showtec Par 56 LED
Showtec Sunstrip Active DMX
Showtec Indigo 150
PAR 64 UV LED
Acme Dynamo 100W
Equinox Quadzilla

I have manuals for them all.

Thanks

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: HELP - Happy to Pay for Fixture Files !!

Post by Spirit »

EV doenst work that good look at the link for a Solusion
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4526

and there allready is a Fixture for the showtec ledpar 56 i also have them.
look for showtec -> ledpar
i also have the Showtec sunstip and i just patch 10 Separte Parcan x amout of Sunstrips you have.
indigo can be found here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4528
or here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4529
if the Par 64 UV led just uses ONE channel you can also use a Parcan to control this.
Acme Dynamo led, i think its the same a the JBS dynamo.

and never heard of the Equinox Quadzilla so that can be a problem.

-spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Uriahdemon
FS is my life

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi, Thanks spirit, your advice is much appreciated. I will follow your help carefully and get back with an update. Again thanks for your time.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life

Post by Uriahdemon »

OK, I now have fixture files for -

Acme Dynamo
Equinox Quadzilla
Zoom PAR 64 LED UV
Showtec Indigo 150 (Mode2 9CH)

Just trying to get together the Showtec Sunstrip. Could you please give me a little more detail on how you did it. Is there a way of combining them in Freestyler for single operation with your method or do I have to group all 10 PARS...??

Thanks for all your help. The ZIP file with all the updated heads was really useful.
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Yes i also Patch 10 separte parcans because this is the only way to use the FX generator you can also add One fixture with 10 Intensitie channel but then the FX generator does not work. Or it will only use the Fist channel from the fixture.
but i have 10 sunstrips so if i use them all i have 10 x 10 = 100 parcans on screen :D
but you can also use Zone's on freestyler as i use One zone for all the parcans..

but you can also set the Sunstrip on ONE channel Mode and patch One Parcan but i think you like to control it in 10 channel mode?

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Uriahdemon
FS is my life

Post by Uriahdemon »

10.....???? I have only got one :lol: but they are good and I will probably get another couple soon.

Do you set up the par can fixture with one channel only (Dimmer) and then only use the FX in Freestyler as opposed to the sunstrip onboard programmes...??

I can see the logic but would of thought that there could be an easier way of doing it...??

I will continue to have a play.
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

if i dont have the time i use the FX because i can set up 10 differnt sequences in a metter of seconds.
if i have enough time i will also add some Hand made sequence to it.
and i never use the inbuild sequences because you cant acces them on 10 channel Mode.
and i dont like it because i cant change nothing to the sequence durring playback.
and i cant use the HTP effect with the inbuild sequences. ;)

its not that hard. if i use a Prof Lightboard like the Avolight Tiger, pearl 2008, 2010, titan mode i do the same as i do on freestyler.

/spirit
Uriahdemon
FS is my life

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi Spirit,

I only have one fixture to go but no idea how to get this boy working. I wondered if you have any ideas please. Its the Pro Light Equinox Quadzilla. I tried attaching a manual but it was too big. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Once I have all of these I will post them up on the site.
Jan_K
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

This one.
quadzilla.pdf

By the way if you have created fixtures then please upload them :D

/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi Jan K, thats the one and thanks.

I will upload the fixtures once they are all tried and tested live. I have tested them on FS and EV up to now.

Any ideas how to go about making a fixture file on this one please...??
Jan_K
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

I think I would place the ch1 on shutter 0 = Off, 255 = on.
Ch 2,3 and 4 on RGB.

Ch 5 as macro 0 = off and then you have to figure out the values that give the shift for macro 1, 2, 3, 4 …… 37.

Ch 6 on the strobe.
You need to figure out what value gives a constant light = off and then the adjustment value for max, min.

/Jan

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”