These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

LED Moving head Lights

Discuss everything regarding DMX interfaces in this forum.
nicks980
Knows how to turn Lights ON

LED Moving head Lights

Post by nicks980 »

I recently had oen of my Chauvet Intemidator scanners decided to quit. Turns out the part that holds the light in it has gone bad. I am now cruseing ebay every now and then to see what types of moving head lights that are offered. I am pretty sure I do not want any of the 15W lights, and the 60W lights are a bit out of my price range right now. I was wondering if anyone had bought any LED moving head lights from someone on ebay? If so, how did you like them? Or, if anyone has another place that I could check out to get some new lights that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: LED Moving head Lights

Post by dmxlighting »

Do you want moving head or moving mirror ?

If you are in the UK and want to buy NEW product then perhaps I can help. I have access to quite a few companies like Chauvet and I can do some good deals on theirs and other suppilers equipment.

Let me know what interests you and I'll find some prices for you.

Lee
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
nicks980
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by nicks980 »

thank you Lee, However I am in the USA. I am looking for moving head, not the moving mirror ones. The scanners I have now are moving mirror. Since you do work with Chauvet tho... mabye you can answer me this... Do they have a replacement part for the lamp base for an Intimodator 2.0 ? The lamp base in one of mine has gone bad and I need to replace it to get the light working again.
dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by dmxlighting »

Chauvet UK are quite good for spares and in house repairs so I would guess that the US (being that Chauvet is American, although made in Asia) would have an equal or if not better service. I am a Chauvet dealer over here so they will do business direct with me. You may need to find a local dealer to get the parts you need but there is no harm in trying to go direct. Im sure they will help as much as possible.

All the best

Lee
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert

Return to “DMX Interfaces”