These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chauvet Colorband Tri

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
gw99
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Chauvet Colorband Tri

Post by gw99 »

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pmarten8
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: http://twitter.com/looneychoons

Re: Chauvet Colorband Tri

Post by Pmarten8 »

Which fixture Mode do you need there our several different set-ups

36CH Mode
18CH Mode
12CH Mode
9CH Mode
6CH mode
4CH Mode
3CH mode
7CH Mode

I can make this for you but will need more info first
gw99
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by gw99 »

36-ch mode although im not sure freestyler supports this?, so I can do more with the colors..

Thanks so much!
Pmarten8
LJ

Post by Pmarten8 »

Hi GW

I'm afraid freestyler dose not support this fixture just yet i have tried to get this built but have hit brick wall as cannot even build it in 7 channel mode because you need more then 1 channel of RBG which at the moment is not possible i have requested few updates be done to fixture creator to allow these new types of fixtures to be built as fixture creator is now finding quite a few limitations as new fixtures have different configurations and require two or more of the same type of channel channels eg: RGB, Tilt/Pan, Shutter, Strobe, Prism,Irises and focus

Your fixture in 36ch mode needs just 12 RBG = 36CH

And this cannot be done just yet fingers crossed fixture creator will be updated soon as soon as it dose i will get this created and PM you

Thanks Again
Pmarten8
LJ

Post by Pmarten8 »

Final Thought

If this is the only fixture you want to control with freestyler you can build 12 fixtures address them to the same address and you would be able to do it but i don't support building fixtures this way as i don't think it looks very professional and for sure its pain in backside to control a fixture this way

Look forward to helping you again soon

Thanks
Ryan0751
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by Ryan0751 »

I just ran into this as well... I have 8 bolorband tri's I'm planning controlling with Freestyler. Couldn't I just create one fixture the is just RGB... then just created 12 of them per strip in Freestyler? It'll wind up looking like 96 fixtures unfortunately but I think it should work?
Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mavi »

It will work, if you do the addressing right!

I do not know what you want to do exactly with these fixtures, but perhaps you should look at the LED-Trix plugin as well.
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
Ryan0751
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by Ryan0751 »

Yes, I have set them up in LED-trix. I would like to do some basic color fades as well, the entire thing at once. Rather then setup a bazillion fixtures, I did this using Luminair for now on my iPad.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”