These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Request Fixture : Laser Contest Razor-tri

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Oriambre
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.1

Request Fixture : Laser Contest Razor-tri

Post by Oriambre »

Hi,

I need the fixture of the Contest Razor-tri , create the fixture is impossible , the manual is poor in informations !

Thanxs a lot

------------

Bonsoir,

Quelqu'un aurait-il la fixture freestyler pour le contest Razor-tri , creer une fixture est impossible , le manuel est trop pauvre en informations .

Merci beaucoup !

Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Request Fixture : Laser Contest Razor-tri

Post by Mavi »

If you have the manual (and at last the fixture at your side) and we do not have it it will be much harder for us to create a fixture or help you.
What you can do easily if the manual is that bad:
1.) create a simple fixture with the number of channels you have and the information you get from the manual
2.) use the sliders from this simple fixture in FreeStyler to controll the laser and find out wich channels have wich function and wich values are good for your use
3.) improve the fixture file with the information you gained from playing around with the simple fixture file and (if you want) create macros for the values you found out
4.) do not forget to upload the completed and improved fixture file to the user created fixtures section in this forum so that other people can use your file if the get the same laser

If you need more help please feel free to ask again. But provide more information like the manual and the partial fixture file (if you have one).
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”