These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Casa CTL-BM Laser

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
odemasis
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2

Casa CTL-BM Laser

Post by odemasis »

I haven't played with lighting for over 20 years, and find myself a bit behind with all this. I just got a Casa CTL-BM laser and can't make heads or tails of how to build a fixture file for it. If anyone feels up to the challenge, the manual is here ...

http://demented.99k.org/CasaCTL-BMManual.pdf

The PDF file is about 8 Meg, so give it a chance to download. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

- Oliver

Bigtoddy
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Casa CTL-BM Laser

Post by Bigtoddy »

Thanks for the Manual! I just picked up one of these tonight, give me a couple of weeks. How do you like this unit? Its my first foray into lasers.
Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Shannon D »

I don't have the CTL-BM, but I do have the CTL-CM. The channels names and functions are the same, but the colors and probably the patterns are different from one fixture to the next. You can take a look at my fixture file to help you along with creating one for the CTL-BM. All the lil pictures in the macros are NOT the exact pattern that the CTL-CM does. I just attached some different pictures so I can get the fixture going for a party I had the next day. I just never got around to correcting that. None the less, it works and it should work for your fixture too. With the exception of colors and patterns being different of course.

Hope this helps!

SD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ljvc3010
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.21
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by ljvc3010 »

Here's mine, it's not finished yet but maybe it helps you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”