These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Mega Moon

FrustDrumm
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Mega Moon

Post by FrustDrumm »

I just started working with Freestyler last night and just bought the Mega Moon- This was my first fixture creation- enjoy! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by remco_k on November 4th, 2009, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed zip attachment, please upload exported *.pff files only. (In fixture creator, choose export).

Trisant
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 2.8

Re: Mega Moon

Post by Trisant »

This pff dopesnt seem to work in virtual..? anyone else use this file successfully?
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Re: Mega Moon

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

Trisant wrote:This pff dopesnt seem to work in virtual..?
What do you mean with virtual? If you mean you can't use it in magic 3D Easy View you are right. The pff and fxt file is only intended for fixture creator and FreeStyler. You have to make a fixture for easy view with scanlibrary program wich is installed together with the visualizer.

If I misundetstood your post, I apologize

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
Trisant
Just started using FS

Post by Trisant »

Actually, according to the manufacturer, I should have control over all RGB, similar to the 'Chavet Vue 1.1' and individual control of RGB in each cluster... none of the of the funtions, 'color' or 'lamp settings' seem to be working.. I haven't even gotten to 3d view yet.. I believe the mega moon is already in the Chauvet folder tho for 3d view..

Sorry.. I'm still new at this...
Trisant
Just started using FS

Post by Trisant »

Im sorry, the answer to this question,

What do you mean with virtual?

I am still evaluating free styler, all though I have purchased my USB to DMX interface cuz I believe this is the way I want to run lights I am still building scenes with in free stylers 'virtual' option, which allows me to use the program and 3d easy view and build scenes and test them and the software with no lights..

Everything I have tested works, ecept for this ''megamoon pff'' I was considering on buy a few of these fixtures after seeing them in a live show the other night.. so i thought I would start testing with free styler.. I downloaded the file from user made files and nothing works.. after trying multiple single moon lights buy chauvet with in free styler with success I am lead to believe the file isnt right..?

LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

Hey

I cheeked the fixture in fixture creator and see what you are meaning.. The Fixture should work as FrustDrumm intended. however you write you are missing the lamp settings and color attributes in FS. This is because the fixture is made from a dimmer profile. If you choose to make a new fixture in the fixture creator you have to choose the "other " profile. then you can fill in the channels for lamp settings and color attributes.

if you use FrustDrumms fixture you should use the slider in the right side of FS to change color etc for the fixture. Or you could try to make a new fixture with the lamp and color attributes.
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report

Return to “Chauvet”