These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Acme Impossible LED

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Acme Impossible LED

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hi,

I know there is something similar to this in freestyler, but I however don't believe there is this as I've looked so many times I can't find it. I'm trying to create a fixture profile for it but struggling a little bit as I've never done one before and wondered if some one could help me and tell me where I'm going wrong. :)

Thanks,
Nathanrs93

http://www.maxlight.ru/downloads/acme/impossibled.pdf Here is a link to the manual.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Acme Impossible LED

Post by Spirit »

Hi look at this page they look Allmost the same.
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4624

only your fixture has a Extra dimmer channel on the End so that on need to be added.

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Acme Impossible LED

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hi,

Thanks Spirit. I've had a look and see what you mean by they are almost the same. I'll use that profile and just change the picture so I don't get confused when I'm in the live show, thinking "I don't have that light" and end up leaving it running by mistake :lol:

Thanks again,
Regards,
Nathanrs93

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”