These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Lanta Quasar Micro G50

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
coley65
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.02

Lanta Quasar Micro G50

Post by coley65 »

Could somebody make me a fixture for this Lazer
Thanks
Coley
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

coley65

Re: Lanta Quasar Micro G50

Post by coley65 »

So no luck with this one I have not got a clue with how to create a fixture for a lazer I have done one for my led pars and my adj hyper Gem but I am stumped with this lazer any pointers would be welcome.

If somebody knows of a profile that is similar to the G50 then I maybe able to understand what goes were

Thanks
Coley
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

It is always fun to create Laser fixtures there are a lot of try and error and that may be why no one can help you. :D

Lasers don’t fit anything.

Normally I think about what faders in what panel that can be used to get a control that works for me.

I have been looking a bit on the DMX table and got the following as a start.
Use the scanner entry to Fixture Creator.

Ch 1: Shutter. On / off. If sound and Auto run are to be used then place them in Macro.

Ch 2: Pattern. They are to be detected one by one and placed in Macro.

Ch 3: Strobe. Here you have to detect what value gives strobe off (Steady light)

Ch 4: Brightness. Placed on intensity channel.

Ch 5, 6, 9, 10 and 11 are related to motion and position of the beam them I will suggest placed in gobo panel because there are 5 faders.
You need to figur out which one that are related.
I have set the no of gobos to 10. Find some gobos that describes the function.

Ch 7 Zoom on the zoom channel.
Laser.jpg
When you have tried this then give a feedback and I will try to guide you.

/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coley65

Post by coley65 »

Thanks Jan that exactly the reply I was looking for

"Use the scanner entry to Fixture Creator"

I has the fixture set up just the standard not as a scanner but I guessed I should have done this

"Ch 1: Shutter. On / off. If sound and Auto run are to be used then place them in Macro."
That I did not do I have made the macros for sound.auto

"Ch 2: Pattern. They are to be detected one by one and placed in Macro"
I had already done that sand there are loads of them so I just made macros of the ones I wanted. I had to go up the scale 1 step at a time to find there addresses what a pain lol.

"Ch 3: Strobe. Here you have to detect what value gives strobe off (Steady light)"
I was so close to geting this right I had off on 0

"Ch 4: Brightness. Placed on intensity channel."
nope never had this set however does not make much difference but great to learn from

"Ch 5, 6, 9, 10 and 11 are related to motion and position of the beam them I will suggest placed in gobo panel because there are 5 faders.
You need to figur out which one that are related.
I have set the no of gobos to 10. Find some gobos that describes the function."

These are the one I really want to learn I will have a play later

"Ch 7 Zoom on the zoom channel."

Did not have this set up

So if I follow scanner tuts this will give me the basic idea?

I will have a play later and post back my results

Thanks again for your time
Coley
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Hej again Coley.

I don't have the fixture and the dmx table is not the best so it is only suggestions that I have made.

So you have to test and fit each function one by one.

Strobe need an off value but we we don't have it. with low - high equal to 0 - 255 the you have a fader and can detect what value stops the strobe and gives a not flashing image.

All the gobo stuff.
I want to use them because they will place the fader in a well defined position.
Example the motion has some of the low values that gives fixed positions.
could be 0 = left, 64 = center, 127 right, xxx = slow moving, yyy = med. moving and zzz = fast moving.
If you place this on gobo the related fader will be placed in that position and you can the fintune with the fader.

It is a bit like this.
http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... ld_rs_200g

When you have fixture then export it and upload it here then we can have a look on it. (It don't have to be perfect)

/Jan

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”