These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chauvet Sweeper LED

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
DJPhizz
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6

Chauvet Sweeper LED

Post by DJPhizz »

So I recently got a Chauvet Sweeper LED, and I like what it can do in auto mode, but I would love to have more controll over it. I tried making a fixture file for it, and I have basic controll, but I can't seem to get down the finer points. If someone has the time or ability to make a file for it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Chauvet Sweeper LED

Post by Jan_K »

Hej DJPhizz

It is not a big deal to make that fixture.

As I understand you have tried to make a fixture with Fixture Cteator.
If not then go to the "wiki" there are all the info and tutorial you need.

Chauvet_Sweeper_LED.gif
Place the 6 pod function in the Macro Tab.
Place a number icon [1] as the first and then the 8 color icons and finally a blank icon.
It is not necessary to give the two not use icon any values.
Repeat this for all 6 pods.
Use the "Show in" function and select "Gobo".

Strobe: well that goes into the Strobe control in the config tab

And on "1st Gobo wheel" channel 8 with 10 gobos
The "1.st Gobo rot" control can then be set to Channel 2.

When these Automatics are used then the speed control will be on the rotation fader.

/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”