These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Flash Butrym FL-185 Scan

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
djlitho
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Flash Butrym FL-185 Scan

Post by djlitho »

Hi, I already tried to create the fixture for this model but I do not obtain, somebody can make me the fixture for this model?
Manual: http://flash-butrym.pl/download/FL-185e.pdf
Thanks and sorry my english

djlitho

Re: Flash Butrym FL-185 Scan

Post by djlitho »

Error of my fixture
The colors values
All channel 6
Macros??
etc
please help me
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djlitho

Post by djlitho »

Anybody????
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

looks nice but there are some little things you need to change.

your Pan/tilt Range it must be just 175 and 85 instad of 0-175 / 0-85.

Shutter ch. 6 Open (Betweeen 132/139) Lets say 135 and closed i would say just 0
Strobe Ch. 6 Low = 141 Mid=165 High=198 something like this.
Intensity Ch. 6 Min=7 Max=127

and so far i see everything looks nice but always keep in mind DMX can be a little bit beside with his Value's

So iff the Gobo2 = between value 32/47 lets take value 40.

And if everything works post your .Pff file to the "User created Downloads" section so other users can benfit of this Fixture file.
or just still having some problems Feel free to post.
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”