Questions regarding general external control forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Commited FS Forum helper
- Posts: 115
- Joined: May 2nd, 2016, 9:39 pm
- FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
- I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Weird, it does for me. Once I did have a problem, I selected a different controller for each universe saved it closed down and restarted Freestyler and then selected the pro mk2, and it fixed it for me. you also have to make sure you have the correct FTDI drivers installed (enttec makes a utility to load them)
- Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
- Posts: 1766
- Joined: July 9th, 2007, 6:57 pm
- FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
- I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.
- Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire