These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Looking for the Vue-1 Fixture file

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
djskip
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Looking for the Vue-1 Fixture file

Post by djskip »

Does anyone here have the fixture file for the chauvet Vue-1? Please MSG me or send it direct to my e-mail: <removed>

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Looking for the Vue-1 Fixture file

Post by remco_k »

Hi,

You are in the wrong topic, you should be here: FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support
Also fixture file requests are not allowed here. We assume that every FreeStyler user that created a fixture, post that here.
So if its not here, the fixture file don't exist and you need to create it yourself. After that, please post it back here.

Before you are going to post about the same request in "Help & Support" please make sure you've read the forum rules for that specific sub-forum:
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
Meaning that we expect you to create the fixture file, before you going to ask things here.
Things might not work out as you expect or you might not understand some functionality, that's what you can ask here.

Nobody is making you a fixture file.

I'm going to lock this topic for the above reasons. Please have a go yourself, then post your fancy self created fixture file in this subforum so that other users can find it.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”