These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Midi out command for stop submaster not being sent

Questions regarding general external control forum.
robdquick
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/2gmobiledj

Midi out command for stop submaster not being sent

Post by robdquick »

Hi,

I have been trying to get freestyler to send an midi out command when stopping a submaster. If I click the stop button on the GUI, the command is sent, however if I stop it via Midi, the command isn't sent (and the stop button on the GUI doesn't get disabled like it does when you press it with the mouse). The background does turn from blue to white to signify that it's been stopped.

The same applies when using a keyboard key instead of midi.

If I use the toggle command instead of stop, when it toggles to stop it works fine (and the stop button gets disabled as when clicking with mouse).

Can someone confirm that this is that same for them?? Using 3.5.4.

I have submitted a bug report for this one, as it doesn't seem to be working as it should.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Midi out command for stop submaster not being sent

Post by Spirit »

hi your Totaly right..

i also got some Midi output issues...
but there have been so much changes to Midi and i got sick and tired, from all the Changes and Bugs i did not report it any more to the devolper.

i first wait before all the Changes have been made then i'm going to Bugtrack the Midi...

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
robdquick
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/2gmobiledj

Re: Midi out command for stop submaster not being sent

Post by robdquick »

Have there been lots of changes recently then? I've only just started using it so I have no idea what it was like before.

I can work round it by using the toggle command for now anyway.

Return to “General Midi Controllers”