Just came across an intelligient article on finding and fixing DMX problems. It is well written and specifies everything clearly. If you do not find solution your problem in the article you may find in the comments,
I just feel like recommending to everyone this helpful article. Hope you will like it.
DMX Fault – Finding and Fixing DMX Problems
Have a Tip? Share IT!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Knows how to turn Lights ON
- Posts: 1
- Joined: June 24th, 2011, 4:42 am
- FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
- Posts: 469
- Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:00 pm
- FreeStyler Version: NULL
- I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
- Twitter: twitter.com/hankosky
- Location: Tinley Park, IL, USA
Another thing you can do is test your XLR lines on a regular basis. I test all my XLR cables every 6 months. A Basic tester like this -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pyle-Pct10-8-Pl ... 3cbefd3450 is great!