Back in 2006 I created a fixture file for the Abstract Twister 4 this now comes as standard with Freestyler. I've finally got round to tweaking it and making it better. It be good if this can be included with future releases of freestyler instead of the old one but I've included it as a attachment for those who would like to use it now.
1) Blackout value set (light now blacks out when the blackout button is pressed)
2) Medium rotation speeds added to gobo section.
3) Gobo value settings updated to work with the 150w and 250w versions of this light.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
- Posts: 29
- Joined: October 4th, 2011, 2:07 pm
- I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/emrdisco
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.