Download the Latest release:
Version 4.1.2 beta
BEWARE: test this beta before live use!! Use the bugtracker in case you find a bug.
This version is still a work in progress.
Some parts of the software are rewritten which could increase the number of bugs!
- Added PNG support for fixture images and touchscreen buttons
- Cue option to ignore masterspeed
- Added MIDI control for zoom rotation, animation wheel, animation wheel rotation, Frost 2
- Added 7th LED color
- Added service values, values which can applied to fixtures for easy access
- Saving to overridebuttons creates double entries
- Override icon not shown on color window
- Issue saving sequence data
- Issue loading cuelists
- Issue creating new folders
- Minor bug fixes
- Indicator (yellow dot) when a cue has been played
- Ability to rename a submaster by clicking the name label
- Added submaster click and run mode (to replace double click or Run command)
- MIDI increased performance
- Change MIDI on and off feedback values by range
- Some windows became a bit larger for more comfort on large screens
Current release (4.1.2) can be found Here.
Total redirects: 718514