These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Freestyler in action

Getting good with your lighting shows? Need to show others the power of your FreeStyler programming? Than drop some pictures or videos in this section and Show the world your handy work!
Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Freestyler in action

Post by Shannon D »

Check out some videos I created while using Freestyler.

Any suggestions on how to improve my shows are more than welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BayouBeatBlaster

:fs:

kikabyte
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 3.00
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Re: Freestyler in action

Post by kikabyte »

Hi Mate,
I always appreciate people making video’s of Freestyler in use! Light show looks good, but get someone to film your band whilst in action… then we can see the whole show and how they make the music feel.

My band have a booking on New Years Eve and I’m going to get my mate to help me make a quick vid showing the lights in use, and how they run etc Hopefully get some live clips in too!

Well done mate, keep them coming!

Merry Christmas!
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

Thanks for the comment. My band is still in the development phase, but we should be ready to break out in 2 or 3 months. I will get some videos of us to share.
MIXIT
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: V 3.0
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by MIXIT »

Looks great where did you get the fixture files for the VUE ll' s
I can't find them anywhere on this form

Al
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

I created the fixture files myself. You really should try to build your own fixture files. You learn from it. It is good to understand how to use the fixture creator. A file someone else built may not have all the features the light has to offer. Also, if a light bulb comes on in your head on how to make the fixture file better, you will know exactly how to get in there and make it the way you want it. We all have different ideas, so if you think of something that would enhance the fixture file, give it a go yourself first, then ask for help when you get stumped. I promise, it will only help you get better grips around dmx software.

If you update the fixture file with something new that you thought of, you should share the updated file with others as well. We are all came to this forum to learn from each other. So share what you learn or create with others. :fs:

I posted the Vue 2 and Vue 3 fixture files I created here:

http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... m.php?f=23

ENJOY!
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

Here is a link to another video with Freestyler in action. This was from a 40th birthday party I did last night, 4-4-09. There were better highlights during the night, but of course I was too busy to capture that on video.

I used 7 Chauvet colorstrips, 2 Vue2's, 2 Vue3's, 2 Qspot moving heads, 1 laser, 1 mirror ball, 1 haze machine and Freestyler for the lighting. I used a NEC MT-1065 projector and a Da-Lite 80" insta-theater screen for video projection.

Any comments or suggestions are welcomed.

ShannonD
Bayou Beat Blasters
DJ Service

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GouFXx3E_4I

:fs:
Thank You Raph!!

Return to “Show us your shows...”