These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

I have never seen such garbage

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Washburn
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.51
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

I have never seen such garbage

Post by Washburn »

I am an LD by profession. I program six different consoles. This program is full of horrible bugs and I have never seen so many problems. What a steaming pile of dung. It is bizarre to me that any of you find this program acceptable or useful. What a piece of absolute crap.

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: I have never seen such garbage

Post by Partyman »

I am pretty sure that your problems are user errors or misunderstanding of how things operate in the software. I am not sure what your issues are and why you are experiencing them but there are very few bugs within the software. Most users are not having any issues at all as you can see by the lack of problem posts on the forum.
If you would care to state what your issues are then we could possibly solve your issues and help you get the most out of the software. If you just choose to throw negative comments about the software and give no details about your issues you are not helping anyone including yourself.
MrSleeps
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 4
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: I have never seen such garbage

Post by MrSleeps »

Instead of just whining why not explain what is buggy and what problems there are? Have you filed bug reports on the bug tracker?

Return to “FreeStyler Software”