These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Copier une séquence d'une fixture à une autre

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
PMSMusique
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Copier une séquence d'une fixture à une autre

Post by PMSMusique »

Bonjour la Team Freestyler,

Je viens de commander 2 nouvelles lyres qui complètent 2 identiques déjà présentent dans ma configuration.

J'ai créé des séquences sur les 2 premières que je voudrais reproduire sur les deux autres ; mais ces séquences ont plus de 100 pas chacune et ... bah autant dire que ça ne m'amuse pas de copier tous les pas un par un 😅

Alors j'ai bien la solution de leur mettre la même adresse dmx, mais je perds la possibilité de les contrôler une par une.

Y a t il une solution pour copier une séquence lié à 1 plage dmx vers une autre plage dmx ?
Ou est il possible d'intégrer mes deux nouvelles lyres aux séquences existantes en copiant tous les pas d'un seul coup ?

Merci d'avance de votre réponse.

PMSMusique
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Copier une séquence d'une fixture à une autre

Post by PMSMusique »

Hello Team Freestyler,

I have just ordered 2 new lyres which complete 2 identical ones already present in my configuration.

I created sequences on the first 2 that I would like to reproduce on the other two; but these sequences have more than 100 steps each and... so much to say that it doesn't amuse me to copy all the steps one by one 😅

So I have the solution to put the same dmx address to them, but I lose the possibility of controlling them one by one.

Is there a solution to copy a sequence linked to 1 dmx range to another dmx range?
Or is it possible to integrate my two new lyres into existing sequences by copying all the steps at once?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”