These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.

How to have seperate movements for every light

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
dennisgamalej
Has mastered Fixture Creator
FreeStyler Version: 2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

How to have seperate movements for every light

Post by dennisgamalej »

Hello guys,
I have a question. How to have seperate movement for every light. For example: one moving head circle, second moving head 8.... Because when i change it for every light it changes immideatly for everything. So when i put and circe on moving head 1 it changes also for moving head 2. And also another question how to change center point for every light because standart center point is not a good centre point.
Thnx

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 3.649

Re: How to have seperate movements for every light

Post by Rod_Horning »

Check your physical configuration. I expect you will find both lights are configured with the same address. In order to control each light individually each light must have its own unique set of DMX addresses. You will also need 2 fixtures added to the Freestyler work space and these fixtures must have matching addresses to the physical instrument.

I hope another user can answer your other question.

dennisgamalej
Has mastered Fixture Creator
FreeStyler Version: 2

Post by dennisgamalej »

Thnx man. But my adresses are good. If i do movement in freestgler for example for 1 moving head a circle or 8 it automaticly applies this movement to every moving head. In the soft it self. And i want that moving head 1 makes a circle moving head 2 makes a 8..... How to do it? Thnx

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 3.649

Post by Rod_Horning »

The only other thing I can think of is that the other units are set to slave mode. In slave mode the downstream instruments copy the movements of the master.

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 364
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

You have to deselect the first fixture before moving on to the next.

Select 1st fixture and set movements, deselect fixture
Select next fixture making settings, deselect fixture

Movements are not meant to be used in stand alone mode, they must be programmed in sequence to work properly. If you are just trying to select fixtures and have them do different movements without programming sequences you will run into many problems

Return to “FreeStyler Software”