These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Problems with submaster and show on saturday

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Lostinlife
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.96j

Problems with submaster and show on saturday

Post by Lostinlife »

Hi,

i have a big problem, please can help me someone to solve it, i hope my bad english ist not to bad to understand what i mean :D
so please be gracious.

When i build some cues and store it they are not in the "fast que" switcher to selcet them antother big problem is when i add some cue list`s in the submaster they work fine, but when i enable sound to light often the stop, but in the cue list the steps count that i programmed, i can`t see any output.
I´ve tryied it with virtual interface, art net, and the udmx driver but nothing works. No singnal to the interface and visualisation.
When i click on other sequences nothing is going on with a little luck i can turn the sound to light off, double clicking on a other sequence in the submaster and the i can stop the submaster. When i turn it on again sometimes it works often not.

I hope someone has an good idear and sorry for all the faults

WFG

Return to “FreeStyler Software”