These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Enttec pro-blem

Discuss everything regarding DMX interfaces in this forum.
Jaykie
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.01
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jaykie

Enttec pro-blem

Post by Jaykie »

This is from the old forum
Birdie
Hello People,

I've just bought the enttec dmx usb pro interface. I have installed the newest drivers (CDM 2.0) but Freestyler (v 2.95h) doesn't accept this. I've clicked the right interface in the setup (enttec pro) but when I start the program it always says: 'error accessing interface, continue in demo mode?' I tried Chamsys with this same interface and this gives no problem at all. What do I have tot do? THX for your reactions!

Matt
try downloading drivers from enttec's website and reinstall the driver. dont forget to remove it first from the System Hardware.

Birdie
THX for the support Matt! I downloaded the Vcom driver @the website of Enttec and suddenly heaven was there! ;-) It works fine now. I have just one little remark: I've been testing FReestyler for a while and there is always one scanner that is a little bit slower than the other one when they make circles for example. Is this normal? Grtz, Birdie

Matt
are they the same scanner? if they are the same, then set them to the same channel and see if its still slow. if it is, then it may be an issue with the light.

Mattotone
i found that, be totally forgot about it lol.
I found that the last scanner sometimes goes out of sync.
(Same scanners bought at same time and still all in a good condition)
I found if i click the single scanner thats out of sync and select pan/tilt the shape is out of sync and the dmx output window is too.

DJ Support
is it terminated? with a dmx terminating plug? that may help

Matt
humm.. sounds like a CPU issue. Try closeing other applications do a CAD CTRL, ALT, DEL and sort by memory and see whats hogin.

Return to “DMX Interfaces”