These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

WARNING ALL Please Read! Fixture Creation Service

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

WARNING ALL Please Read! Fixture Creation Service

Post by djSupport »

A chap is offering his services for fixture building using a virtually word for word copy of our fixture request service page. Please do NOT attempt to purchase a fixture from this website, You can not be guaranteed a reliable fixture and or service. No money from his pocket goes to help cover our costs for giving you a support forum and the useful bug tracker service. Please stay Safe!
2016-06-21.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: WARNING ALL Please Read! Fixture Creation Service

Post by djSupport »

This is NOT the correct place to ask, either use the service advertised in the red section or ask in the requests section!
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”