These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

BCR2000

Questions regarding general external control forum.
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

BCR2000

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hey
I know a lot of people use a BCF2000 as a midi controller which I'm hoping to get soon, then start going into midi myself. But I was wondering if any uses the BCR2000 which looks really nice and useful as a midi controller? I was thinking of getting it with the BCF2000 as I have the faders and the knobs as well

Any advice/suggestions?

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: BCR2000

Post by Spirit »

hi nathan..

as the midigoeroe here on the fs forum i will help you..

offcourse everything depant on how you controll fs.
i dont think its nice to have with FS.

as i only use a midi controller for LIVE use.
and for live use you dont need a lot of incromentel value's
as i only use SM.INT, Seq,Speed. i use allot more Buttons.
so i would use the BCF and a second controller with allot of buttons like novation lachpad

or you can get the APC40 as all in one controller or as the devolper uses the elation midicon..

all seems fine to me only it depant on how you controller FS and how well you are with MIDI so you can manipulate midi to get more midi options to get the perfect control how you like to have it..

there isnt a Perfect midi controller , and i have lookt ALLOT!!!
therefore i made my own one..

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: BCR2000

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hmm, I see your point there.
I honestly don't know what would work best for myself to be honest as I mainly use FS for stage shows, it's something I really need to think about. I just get confused and puzzled with MIDI when people explain it on FS forum in depth and I don't have a clue how to respond :?

Return to “General Midi Controllers”