These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

A couple of FS improvements to consider

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
wrecktifier2012
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

A couple of FS improvements to consider

Post by wrecktifier2012 »

Hello All,

I am quite new to freestyler and found that a couple of thing could help improve the user friendly side of the application.

It would be nice if you could jump to a scene in the sequence maker instead of having to cycle through scenes to get to the one you want.

Also it would be nice if you could double click on a fixtures slider bar value and key in the DMX value you want.

That's it for now maybe these can be done already but I haven't found out how to do it yet.

Thanks

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: A couple of FS improvements to consider

Post by djSupport »

I think the reason you have to cycle through is because the fade and snap times are affected by the before and after scenes so it makes sense to click through and see were you are although I believe you can disable them so you can click through to the correct scene faster.

With regards to the sliders that would be useless to 99% of people if you keep going to a certain value you can create a 'macro' in fixture creator to go to that specific value when you click a button :)
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”