These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Pro Shop LED Strip fixture request

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
imagination
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Pro Shop LED Strip fixture request

Post by imagination »

Hi,

Has anyone used the fixture by pro shop simply called the LED STRIP ? we are having trouble creating the fixture in fixture creator and would really appreciate some much needed help/assistance...

pff and pdf files attached, please check it out and see what you think.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Pro Shop LED Strip fixture request

Post by Jan_K »

Hej Imagination

There are a difference in the two data sheet you have attached.

You need to figure out which one fits your fixture.

The UM_LEDSTP100 has a dimmer-strobe-macro control on channel 1 and then color control and the LEDStrip has color control and then Macro control on Channel 13.

Looking on the fixture I think if was to do it then I will place some of the color control on segments.
But I don’t how this will work with the whole RGB dimmers on the first channels.
Strip_Segments.gif

/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EarlMahabir

Post by EarlMahabir »

There are a difference in the two data sheet you have attached.

You need to figure out which one fits your fixture.

--------------------------
led strip
Flexible LED Strip Lights
Outdoor LED Lighting
imagination
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by imagination »

I believe the one with Red starting on Channel 2 is the correct one, when we control it via a simple DMX desk red starts on channel 2, green 3 and blue 4. Channel 1 is strobe, fade etc

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”