These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

ultradmx

Discuss everything regarding DMX interfaces in this forum.
jsquaredaudio
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

ultradmx

Post by jsquaredaudio »

There is no setting for ultradmx by dmxking, what to I use???

dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: ultradmx

Post by dmxlighting »

Ive not heard of this one before. Best to try out various different ones and see if you can get a match.
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
mixinstein
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6

Post by mixinstein »

jsquaredaudio wrote:There is no setting for ultradmx by dmxking, what to I use???
On the DMXKing.com website is says to select the "Enttec USB Pro" as your DMX device if support for the DMXking.com interface is not available. They state 100% compatibility with the "Enttec USB Pro".

I like the fact it comes in a 3 pin XLR so I do not have to use a 5 pin to 3 pin adapter. Please let me know how this works as I was just looking at buying one of these "ultraDMX" by DMXKing.com.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

I have been reading this topic and it seems a Easy anwers to me ,But now i see you it looks alot more Complex.. :D

But DMXKing and Enttec pro use both the same Chip a FTDI chip you can also find the Latest Firmware from the FTDI Website. and there are more devices that uses the same Chip ;)

But the UltraDMX and ultraDMxPro uses the same Drivers.

And with the latest update 3.4.6 the developer added two New interfaces , UltraDMXPRO and Madrix.
So i would try the UltraDMXPRO interface, but i do not have a DMXking device so can not try it my self.
But i'm going to test it with my enttec pro, look if it work.. :D

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

Oke i tried it and mine Enttec pro Worded on "DMXking USB DMX512-A" and on "EUROLITE USB-DMX512 Pro" and also offcourse with the Enttec pro.

Only UltraDMXpro did not work on the enttec pro.

/Spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
mixinstein
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6

Post by mixinstein »

Set the interface to "Enttec USB Pro"... I use that for my UltraDMX interface... works great. On the DMXKing.com website is says to select the "Enttec USB Pro" as your DMX device if support for the DMXking.com interface is not available. They state 100% compatibility with the "Enttec USB Pro".
jpk
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.2
Twitter: twitter.com/dmxking

Post by jpk »

Spirit wrote:Oke i tried it and mine Enttec pro Worded on "DMXking USB DMX512-A" and on "EUROLITE USB-DMX512 Pro" and also offcourse with the Enttec pro.

Only UltraDMXpro did not work on the enttec pro.

/Spirit
The ultraDMX Pro interface supports 2 universe output (although we're still waiting for FS to be updated) and you should select the driver when using it. It also works with the Enttec Pro driver but falls back to basic mode with only 1 universe output.
http://DMXking.com USB DMX and ArtNet interfaces.

Return to “DMX Interfaces”