These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Hemisphere 5

rtecnico
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Hemisphere 5

Post by rtecnico »

Hi Friends here my first contribution. This profile is for the Chauvet Hemisphere 5, one of my favorites from Chauvet, I add some macros that I use. Rotation control was setup as a gobo weel and color as a color weel in order to get better control of it using the FS Ipod Remote.

Soon more profiles of my fixtures.

Enjoy It.

Para los que hablan español....

Aqui mi primera aportacion. El perfil de la Chauvet H5. Tiene algunos macros que añadi para mas facil control. Los movimientos de rotacion los ubique en el lugar del disco de gobos y los colores en el disco de colores para mas facil control utilizando el Ipod.

Gracias.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rtecnico
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Hemisphere 5

Post by rtecnico »

I found a simple error on a image used on the macros for the colors RGBA with rotation, you can fix them by changing the image or use this new version...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Chauvet”