These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

My new ADJ Hyper Gem - video

Getting good with your lighting shows? Need to show others the power of your FreeStyler programming? Than drop some pictures or videos in this section and Show the world your handy work!
Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

My new ADJ Hyper Gem - video

Post by Shannon D »

Hey guys,

Here's some video I shot last night while testing the fixture file for my new ADJ Hyper Gem. I picked up this light as an attempt to add more "Beams" on stage for our band lighting. Many gigs we play just simply don't have the room for me to set up the truss and 4 moving heads I have. So I figured I would give this light a try.

In this video, I had 3 Chauvet 200B LED pars and one Colorstrip to give plenty wash to see how much the beams of the Hyper Gem would still show up. Not too bad, but I wish the Hyper Gem was a lil brighter. Either way, it will still add to the show I believe. I also mounted up my RGY laser that I haven't fired up in a long time. Maybe I'll start bringing it on the band gigs too.

This isn't any final programming for the show. It is just showing some of the built in programs. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHvU9w3z-io

SD

Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: My new ADJ Hyper Gem - video

Post by Mavi »

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country.
Sorry, can't tell you if I like the fixture ;)
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

Thanks for the heads up Mavi. It's rediculous that just because you apply some music to your video that all these copy right laws kick in and Youtube disables the video. I'll try an audio swap to get it to publish to all.
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

OK, so I did an audio swap and it appears the video is now public world wide. Funny thing is that my original song by Dave Mathews Band still plays correctly here. I picked a Drowning Pool song for the audio swap. I'm curious to what song will play for different folks in different parts of the world.

Please post back here what song plays for you and your location. Oh, any feedback of the new ADJ Hyper Gem is welcome too! :D

SD
Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mavi »

I like the fixture. I think it is good for small set ups, just as you mentioned. But I agree: the beams could be a little brighter.

Oh, and I heard "Drowning Pool - Numb" in Germany.
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

OK, I finally got some video with us playing live and using the ADJ Hyper Gem. I am triggering Freestyler via midi from my Roland SPD-S on my drum kit. I didn't have time to set up the moving heads so all I have set up in these videos are 3 Chauvet colorstrips, 6 Chauvet 200B LED pars, 2 Chauvet Vue2's and 1 ADJ Hyper Gem. Again, the Hyper Gem is not as bright as I would like it to be, but it did project the beams across the width of the stage as I hoped, just not very bright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxTPDu6dPv0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hb2eWpIGUA

SD
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Hej Shannon D.

I just saw someone requested a fixture for ADJ Hyper Gem.
Maybe you could help. :)

http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... =79&t=3445

Return to “Show us your shows...”