These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

A little show with Userinterface 2

Getting good with your lighting shows? Need to show others the power of your FreeStyler programming? Than drop some pictures or videos in this section and Show the world your handy work!
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

A little show with Userinterface 2

Post by Spirit »

Here a little show with a 22"touchscreen and userinterface 2 :D
Freestyler 3.3.2

I know the video is poor and the sound is bad :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMLUyt5ZDn8

Greats, Emile Ballard :fs: :fs: :fs:

AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
henryklein
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 332
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Re: A little show with Userinterface 2

Post by henryklein »

nice, but should show more of the screen ;)

henry
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

What do you want to see the touchscreen (ProLite T2250MTS) or Freestyler with a touchscreen and the functions?

AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

what do you want to now al the function are just Midi like a Keyboard or the enttec wing (all the keyboard midi And more Like the Intensity/Pan/Tilt/Gobo/Color/Speed Wheel) (I Prefer Faders)
and i just tweakt a little bit to make the buttons chance to an nother color istead of green turns to dark green i made green turns to red.
and de background with the yellow outline i made my self.

and if je want to see more Movies jou just have to wait i'm busy to make a Robe ColorSpot 575 Mode 3 fixture file and if i have that you can expect a movie with 10x Robe 575 / +-60x par64 / 2x Atomic3000 / And more

Sorry for my bad english

Return to “Show us your shows...”