These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

FYI: My setup

Questions regarding the Behringer BCF2000 controller.
henryklein
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 332
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

FYI: My setup

Post by henryklein »

the show will run on Friday. I had to prepare the lights and still have to do the (Arkaos Grand) VJ setup for our 6*4 meter backdrop screen.

I decided to unpack my BCF again and found a good solution for a one-page-setup.

We have

8 RGB Tricolor Par 64 above the projection screen in the backtruss (leading downwards to the edge of the stage),
4 pieces of half-translucent rollups (2m tall, 1m wide) driven by 4 36x3W RGB floods, (in the picture only the 4 rectangles, enough to see 4 programming)
a fog machine and
5 groups of theatre spots for front lighting.

the pic doesnt show up the video screen, its located below the back cans over the whole stage. the wide angled beamer is located in the front truss and makes the whole 6m wide picture from a distance of only 5 meters. Of course it doesnt work during daytime, but by evening and night the audience loves it a lot:

here's some pics of an early this year show (without the 8 backdrop cans, I bought them these days)

- the top rotators go to the speed of the scenes 1-8 in the cuelist, push selcts one out of 8 cuelist buttons to recall a number of 8x8 scenes.
- the upper row of buttons lead to 8 overrides with standard colors, the lower row starts one of 8 scenes in the actual loaded cuelist.
- fader 1-5 will do the frontlights. 6=Masterspeed, 7=selected group Dimmer, 8=Master Fader
- The buttons on the right of the BCF will select PARs in the backtruss (Group 1) and Rollup PARs (Group 2). Button 3 is "release" and button 4 goes to override 12 which holds a FLASH effect.
- the next 6 buttons (store, learn ... preset) drive 6 colors for the Rollup PARs stored in override button # 13-20
- the lowest right button is blackout, above fog-machine (midi to dmx)
- the two remaining buttons have manual step and tap tempo

if you are interested in the midi setup file drop me a note, I will upload it for you. the setup is based on the "freestyler.syx" for BCF

Cheers and thanks for any comment,

Henry

Return to “BCF2000”