These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

American DJ Shooting Star LED

Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

American DJ Shooting Star LED

Post by Mavi »

Here is a fixture file for the American DJ Shooting Star LED.

The fixture has 32 colors in its discription. But in fact there are only 3 real (RGB) which can be combined with different intensitys. For keeping the color wheele settings clear I only added the main colors (Red, Green, Blue) and the combinations with full intensity (Red-Green, Red-Blue, Green-Blue, Red-Green-Blue) to it. The other colores of course can be selected by using the sliders, but I realy do not think you need 5 different Red-Greens with only different intensety in red or green... Les sometimes is more ;)

Some macros to controll rotation and strobe are included.

Here is the link to the vendors product page: http://www.americandj.com/ProductDetail ... umber=1894
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons

Return to “American DJ”