These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

STUD LED

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
mattjake4
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: STUD LED

Post by mattjake4 »

Hi. Well I see. How would you know if i had run multiple cues at once? Like if i hit play and then hit play on the cue below it, it stops that cue and plays the one I clicked?

Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mavi »

If the checkbox in FS Setup -> Preferences -> Extra Options -> Cue Multiselect alsways enabled is checked you are able to hit GO on the first sequence and then start the next on by hitting GO for the second one and so on. If the sequences affect the same DMX channels always the last started will override the running ones.
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
mattjake4
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by mattjake4 »

Okay with continuous testing i cant seem to get it to work.

First off, when i write a sequence with scrolling colors and then i click the stop button and then click on my next sequence, heres what happens:

It basically does the movement i programmed although i have it set to a open spot with no colors, but it follows the que before and does the colors even though i have it set to spot.

Same thing with the strobe que, i click the next one and then it continues to strobe in a cue where no strobing is set.

ANy help?
Thanks
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

create a backup file of your setup and email it to me (i have sent you a pm with my address). write which sequences you have issues with and I will have a look. its easier for me to see by myself.
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”