These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Microh Virus 30 & DuoBeam MKII Lasers

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
jonny b good
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Microh Virus 30 & DuoBeam MKII Lasers

Post by jonny b good »

Here is a fixture profile for the Microh Virus 30 Laser and can also be used for the Microh DuoBeam MKII Laser as well.

Untested as I do not have these fixtures, I am sure I have mad one of these before but cannot seem to find it anywhere, strange.

Needs all the images for the patterns, macros etc. sorting out as I have just used what is available and most are not correct.

Use the Macros to set the Mode.
The "1" in macros sets the predefined patterns on Gobo Wheel 1 (Channel 2), cannot use channels 3-8
The "2" in macros sets the mode to single picture mode, choose with Gobo Wheel 2 (Channel 3), and then adjust, with gobo rotation (Channel 5), zoom (channel 4) move on the X/Y axis using the Pan/Tilt (channels 6 & 7) (does not work same as a scanner or MH though), and speed on the Focus control (channel 8). Cannot use channel 2.
The other modes speak for themselves.

EDIT:- Forgot to say I added a shutter values so you can use the "Blackout" button within FreeStyler and it will turn of the laser.

Play around and find what works for you.

Hope it helps,
Microh Virus30 Laser.pff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jonny b good on May 11th, 2010, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonny b good
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Microh Virus 30 & DuoBeam MKII Lasers

Post by jonny b good »

I thought it looked familiar, it has the same DMX channels and values as the Ibiza Light Laser 100-R

See this post for another version of the fixture, very similar and actually created by the same person ... hee hee hee

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”