These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

FX console with patch.

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
sparksounds
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.95f

FX console with patch.

Post by sparksounds »

I think it would be nice to see a window with all the chases/seq/sound2light etc all on different tabs and then a fader view below. So basically you could select your effect - by clicking and selecting effect parameters and then click an empty fx box above the fader to sort of patch effects in.
This could mean that I could select all eg. dimmers on various different types of light and have them in a chase etc.

If anyone has seen/used sunlite that is what i'm trying to describe.

also pre made effects - movements chases etc would be good! - so you could just busk the lighting live if needed!

effects:
X fader/wave
sound to light
Chaser
Sequence - various different seq over a different number of channels.

Phil

Phil Marshall
Spark Sounds Ltd.
http://www.spark-sounds.com

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”