These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

HQ-Power - Nexus250

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
dustin
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Film

HQ-Power - Nexus250

Post by dustin »

Here is my ficture for my HQ-Power Nexus 250 Scanner. As there is no Category for HQ-Power, I put it here. Perhaps someone can made a category and move the thread to it.
The fixture can also be used for the Futurelight DJ-Scan 260.

I added three additional 2-color values, seperat gobo rotation and rotating gobowheel in three different speeds (slow, med, fast).

Have fun with it ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by remco_k on January 5th, 2010, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the zip file, attached the *.pff file that was contained in the zip file. *.pff files contains all things needed, including images.

Greetings, Dustin
dustin
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Film

Re: HQ-Power - Nexus250

Post by dustin »

Onge wrote:Hmm, a bit strange that config.
Pan/Tilt defined coorect just the text in "Channel description" is wrong. That can easily be changed.
Description is changed.
Onge wrote: You have two definitions for channel 4 (on gobo wheel 1 and gobo wheel 3) with differing number of gobos.
That's correct. I want to have seperate entry at the gobo control panel for the static gobos and the gobo-wheel.
So I have seperated them and now have two lines for this at the gobo control panel.
Onge wrote: You have gobo wheel 1 defined with a rotation on channel 5 and then gobo wheel 2 is defined with same channel number.
These might cause clashes, I am not sure what the priority is on the fields.
Same as above. Seperate control for gobo-rotation and one buttum for stop gobo-rotation.
Onge wrote: Without a manual for this fixture it is hard to make suggestions.
The manual con be found here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greetings, Dustin

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”