These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Import from Sunlite library ???

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
bobeylon
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
Twitter: twitter.com/

Import from Sunlite library ???

Post by bobeylon »

Hi, I use some fixtures (Moving Heads, Dance floors and PAR64) in Sunlite with specific libraries, developped for Sunlite. The name of the manufacturer is not a stardard one. Not listed at all, not in Sunlite, not in Freestyler.
Is it a means to import or use those libraries into Freestyler ? Or is it a means to get a quite standard library (basic functions) ?

Bonjour, j'utilise des systèmes (lyres, pistes de dance et PAR64) dans Sunlite avec des librairies développées par le fabriquant pour Sunlite. Ce fabriquant n'est pas dans la liste des fabriquants standard, ni dans Sunlite ni dans Freestyler. Existe-t-il un moyen d'importer ces librairies dans Freestyler ? ou bien existe il un moyen de sélectionner un appareil "standard" (fonctions basiques) ?
Bob.

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Import from Sunlite library ???

Post by remco_k »

Not quite sure if I understand your question correctly.
I can't speak for sunlite but can for FreeStyler.
If you have fixtures that are not listed in FreeStyler, and can't find them on this subforum, you need to create the fixture files yourself. Which should not be that hard when having some basic DMX knowledge.

I guess for sunlite it goes the same.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”