These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Cue List Buttons and SubMasters

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
mobilegreg
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
Twitter: twitter.com/

Cue List Buttons and SubMasters

Post by mobilegreg »

I am not sure how to add a sequence to the cue list buttons and submasters. I have successfully created several chase sequences that all work fine in the fast cue switcher, however I have not been able to add them the cue list buttons or the submasters. What do I need to do? Also the master intensity icon does not show up on the toolbar. Where is it and how to get it to be visible?

Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Re: Cue List Buttons and SubMasters

Post by Shannon D »

Open the cue window and make sure it is all clear. If not, clear it out. Open each of the sequences you created, save it again, but check "add to cue". Add all the sequences to the cue that you want to, then save cue. Open the submaster and click open cue. Drag and drop the cue into an empty submaster. You can build your cues so that all the colors are in one cue. Build another cue with movements, another for shutter settings and so on. So that when you create your submaster channels, submaster 1 controls colors, submaster 2 controls movements, submaster 3 controls gobos, submaster 4 controls shutters and so on. You will end up with several hunderd combinations of color mixing, different movements, strobing, etc.
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

Shannon D wrote:Open each of the sequences you created, save it again, but check "add to cue".
there is a easier way than have to save all sequences again.

1) clear the cue list window: cog--> clear ...... (cant remember the exact text)
2) open the list of sequences: Cog--> insert sequences
3) drag and drop yor sequences from the list to the cue window
4) save the cue: cog--> save cue

As shannon D said, open the submaster window and click on the button open cue. now you can drag and drob each cue to the submasters.

for the cuelist buttons there is another cog to the right in the cue window, press on that and select insert cue (again, cant remember the exact text). drag and drop your cues to the buttons.

I think all this info is in the help file in Freestyler.
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
mobilegreg
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by mobilegreg »

Thanks, that got me going with the cue list buttons and submasters. Somehow I was missing a step in there. What about the Master Intensity icon. It does not show in the toolbar on my laptop, but on a desktop system I installed on, it is there. How can I get it to show on laptop install?

Return to “FreeStyler Software”