These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Please help me! Create a Fixture to Laserworld EL-100G DMX

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
Mentiom123
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 512
I Use FreeStyler for: Church
Twitter: adsa.com

Post by Mentiom123 »

i cant found out :'(

dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Please help me! Create a Fixture to Laserworld EL-100G DMX

Post by dmxlighting »

Do you have a user manual for this product and does it tell you what all the channels do and what the channel values do?

If you dont have this info then it will be much harder to make a profile for it.

They are not that hard to make provided you have the relevant info. And I think there are some tutorials on the forum somewhere.

I think that DJsupport is willing to make profiles for you but I belive he charges for this service.
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Please help me! Create a Fixture to Laserworld EL-100G DMX

Post by remco_k »

Mentiom123 wrote:Please help me! Create a Fixture to Laserworld EL-100G DMX

i cant found out :'(
So if you can't find it out yourselves, then someone else got to do it for you? :x
Can't help thinking of the word "Lazy" after such a short meaningless and non-informative post.

You are in the wrong subforum. You should be here: FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support
BEFORE you repost there (or anywhere), read the forum rules on the top of the screen in that subforum. For your conveniance, I'll post them here:
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
So - don't just do a request for someone to make a fixture file. You need to start off yourselves. We are not going to do that for you.
Then if you get stuck, come back and share the problems.
Include all the DMX channel definition and your so far made fixture file.

Closing this topic for the above reasons. Please retry according to our rules.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”