These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

The 2 word story

Nothing about FreeStyler just General Chat.
Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Re: The 2 word story

Post by Shannon D »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by remco_k »

[Hi "she" :lol: ]

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries
matt
Admin
FreeStyler Version: NULL
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: twitter.com/hankosky

Post by matt »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused
Matt Hankosky
twitter.com/hankosky
flickr.com/photos/mattxhank
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k
matt
Admin

Post by matt »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the
Matt Hankosky
twitter.com/hankosky
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension
matt
Admin

Post by matt »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We
Matt Hankosky
twitter.com/hankosky
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We rapidly changed
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We rapidly changed the bad
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We rapidly changed the bad mans hat for something
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We rapidly changed the bad mans hat for something to shield
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We rapidly changed the bad mans hat for something to shield ourselves from
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We rapidly changed the bad mans hat for something to shield ourselves from alien activity
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We rapidly changed the bad mans hat for something to shield ourselves from alien activity.

Then something
LJ_krede.dk

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

One day a lighting program was build by a little belgian called John Doe. He was a great but crazy programming genius on his little computer while drinking chocolate milk, and online to his Alter-Ego. Onge he was also a crazy lighting LJ, who never said he was a good dancer but actually he was. He entered the warzone, gun in hand, but he forgot to tell his hazer to shut off because his boss's fire alarm alarmed John Doe. Onge was sorry for creating a bloody mess on the floor. The Mess of people was funny because the used weapon which was a marshmallow rotation machine had spread to the bar area. There were many casualties that occurred outside on the swings and climbing frame but the worst injuries were caused when I and remco_k touched the wet extension cord. We rapidly changed the bad mans hat for something to shield ourselves from alien activity.

Then something fell down
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
LJ_krede.dk

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

Then something fell down from the
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
LJ_krede.dk

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

Then something fell down from the ceiling of the garage besides
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

Then something fell down from the ceiling of the garage besides google's
LJ_krede.dk

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

@remco_k: That Was just one word!!! :P
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

Oh god. I was sleeping I guess.

Then something fell down from the ceiling of the garage besides google's little
LJ_krede.dk

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

Then something fell down from the ceiling of the garage besides google's little helper, Jingo. Jingo ran
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark

Return to “Off-Zone”