These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

how about submasters

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
ninenorth
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 2,95f

how about submasters

Post by ninenorth »

:fs: :fs: :fs: :fs: :fs:
wouldn't it be great having some submaster faders that i can asign to them some channels of my fixtures and use them together?
for example:
I have 6 moving heads of robe - spot 250 - and I want to control (fading up and down) all of their pan or tilt or lets say the colour in real time.
another example:
I have a light dimmer of 6 channels and i want to control from a subgroup fader all of the 6 channels in real time... :idea: :idea: :idea:

paulblakely
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/paulblakely

Re: how about submasters

Post by paulblakely »

As it stands, I've been able to create submasters by recording a one step sequence, importing it into cues and then saving a one step cue list, then dragging that into the submasters window.

I'd also like to see an easier way to do it, or, if I'm just doing it wrong, like to hear an easier way to do it :)
dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by dmxlighting »

Yes how about them submasters !

Id hate to think I'd wasted any time writing this....

Please look here http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... f=6&t=1803 I think it may answer your questions ????

If you want REAL FADERS that you can acually touch with your hands buy a BCF2000 midi controller - very popular on this forum cause there cheap and they work very well with FS.
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
paulblakely
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/paulblakely

Post by paulblakely »

Excellent, thanks for the guide. I'll look it over. I do have 2 BCF2000s coming on Dec 1st that I can't wait to play with :)

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”