These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Copy of the fixture...

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
DeeJay_Bamse
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 2.95f

Copy of the fixture...

Post by DeeJay_Bamse »

Often when U use PAR64 and other lights U use 2 PAR64 at the same DMX channel...
And when U put the fixture at the screen U can only put one of the 2 PAR64.....
It would be nice 2 make a Copy of any fixture and place it on the other place...
And then U would have 2 fixtures controlling the same DMX channel....

dboykin
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/drb238

Re: Copy of the fixture...

Post by dboykin »

You can patch it that way. Make another fixture and remember it's dmx channel, then in add/remove fixtures at the top right hand corner click on patch.. go to the dmx channel you just added and change the value of that dmx channel to the dmx channel you want it to change also. Then whenver you change one of the fixtures it will manipulate both.
Top Three Answers I Give at a show:
3. No, I don't know where the next show is (I'm not even sure where I am right now)
2. No, I don't know where your seat is
1. No, I don't know exactly how many watts we're using

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”