These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Linking Sequence's

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Pyros
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.69j
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Linking Sequence's

Post by Pyros »

Is there any way to link multiple sequences so they play one after the other without having to start each one, i have to create a light show for a stage show which lasts about 15 minutes any help with this would be greatly helpfull

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Linking Sequence's

Post by Partyman »

One of the options at the top of the cue window is "loop all sequences". That will do what you want
Pyros

Post by Pyros »

Sorry im new to this software im running 2.96j and i can not seem to find the button you are on about
Pyros

Post by Pyros »

okay found it, its just me being stupid
blaide13
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by blaide13 »

I found that option to loop all sequences in the Cue menu, but can't get it to work. If anyone has been able to lin k all their sequences in the Cur window and have them play one after another, can you outline the exact proceedure for me as maybe I'm dense, but I'm not getting it and nothing I'm trying seems to work.

I have saved a cue from the menu named "All" and put that into the master cue buttons to the right of the cue screen, but all sequences play at once instead of playing sequentially. I created 7 different chases for 14 Chauvet LED Colorsplash Jr.'s that are mounted in my truss and want to play them in order, not all at once. PLEASE help.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”